During COVID-19 we are also offering live Facetime tours. Just call/text 801.680.8000
Building now in Daybreak!
Designed with you in mind
Beautiful modern townhomes in Daybreak’s Highland Park Village.
Savor Living in a Chocolate Home
Modern. Fresh. Beautifully finished and tech-ready. We’ve thought of all the details that make living…well…let’s just say sweeter. So much sweeter. So you go ahead. Focus on skiing, biking, hiking and playing in the great Utah outdoors. Soak in every amenity that Daybreak has to offer. Or, sit on the couch and binge-watch on Netflix. We don’t care. It’s your life. We just want to make living it so much easier.
- Monday thru Saturday 11-6
- Sunday closed
- After hours by appointment
Take a virtual tour.
Come see us in Daybreak
We are selling in our next area in Daybreak. See a LARGER map.
Join the Homebuyers Club and get ALL the perks!
Several floorplans to choose from
Curious? Learn more.
Follow us online for special events and incentives.
Designed with you in mind
- Upgraded Cat 6 wiring throughout (Cat 5 is the norm)
- 35-40 6” LED Disc lighting throughout (6-8 recessed lights is the norm)
- Double pendant lighting over kitchen island (Nothing is the norm)
- Lighted vanity mirrors in powder and master baths (fixed mirrors are the norm)
- 220V Vehicle charging outlet in garage (Nothing is the norm)
HVAC (Energy Star 3.0)
- 95% efficiency Trane furnace
- 13 Seer Trane AC condenser
- Hansgrohe Talis fixtures on all faucets (Moen Chateau series is norm)
- Upgraded Moen Engage tub/shower fixtures with removable magnetic head on all tub/shower locations (fixed head is norm)
- 16 gauge stainless steel kitchen sink (thinner 18 gauge is norm)
- Designer chrome finish vanity w porcelain sink top in powder bath (pedestal is norm)
- Rheem tankless water heater (40 gallon water heater is norm)
- ½ hp kitchen sink disposal (1/3 is norm)
Insulation & Efficiency
- Closed cell spray foam insulation in attic (R-38 cellulose would be norm)
- Commercial grade TPO roofing with extended warranty
- Oversized designer windows
- Stucco/James Hardie System complete (norm is Trim Craft)
- Sealed Balcony off of 2nd level with trellis (None is norm)
- Contemporary metal balcony railing
- 8’ Front door & patio door with decorative glass (6’8” is norm)
- Kwikset SmartKey System on all exterior doors
- Front door keyless entry, smart home compatible
- 8ft tall garage doors (7ft is norm)
- Designer 42” upper painted maple or European Thermofoil cabinetry with soft close doors
- 3 cm Quartz counter tops throughout with 6 cm kitchen islands (2 cm kitchen & master bath is norm)
- 8’ door heights on 2nd level (6’8” is norm)
- LG appliances: Includes refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and a true convection oven (no refrigerator and no convection is norm)
- Cultured subway tile master bath shower surround (fiberglass insert is norm)
- Barn door (per plan) (None is norm)
- Kitchen Island with an outlet (None is norm)
- Mannington LVP on entire main floor, entry, baths & laundry (kitchen and bath only is norm)
- Sherwin Williams cashmere series paint
- Insulated garage door with belt drive & wifi door opener with keypad (non wifi and chain drive would be norm)
- Ecobee4 programmable thermostat with secondary temperature sensor, wifi enabled
- 2 Car plus garage (except A plan types)
- Fully finished and painted garages (Fire tape only is norm)
- Enhanced trim carpentry with extra shelving and storage
- Designer metal stair railings (No railing is norm)
- Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash (4” countertop material backsplash is the norm)
SAVE THE DATE! for Pooches on Porches. September 9th. 6-8pm. At Highland Park Village in Daybreak. Bring your pup. Socialize. Strut Your Mutt Contest, Free Family & Pet Photos, Food Trucks, Giveaways and….Dog Psychic Readings! #curious #daybreakutah #daybreakliving #chocolatehomes #poochesonporches #chocolatewoof